Our mission is to improve the safety and security of our community through a customized private industry response -- Meet certification standards and follow industry best-practice to provide a viable alternative to publicly funded medical, fire and security response -
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Only companies that meet the highest standards of integrity, safety, and customer service are part of the Southern Oregon Safety Alliance, ensuring that you receive the best and most trusted service, every time. Click the businesses below for more information:
AMR, your award winning Paramedic Service providing care and transport to people in need.
• Emergent and non-emergent transport from anywhere in Josephine County
• Community partners in first aid training and emergency services
• CAAS accredited, meeting the gold standard for Paramedic Ambulance Services
• AMR saves lives, our Paramed program you money
• More than 50 locally paid and medically trained responders
SOS Alarm, Protecting Southern Oregon since 1968
• Full Service, locally-owned alarm company
• Burgler/fire alarm systems
• 24/7 local monitoring
• Video Surveillance
• No Phone lines required
Five-time award winning company raising the bar on security services.
• 24/7 high-visibility patrols
• 24/7 alarm response
• Standing posts and special events
• Armed and Unarmed Officers
• Home Watch / Concierge Services
Rural Metro Fire, Proudly Serving Josephine County Since 1979
• A Full Service, private sector Fire Department
• Responding to more than 2500 emergencies annually
• More than 50 state certified firefighters
• 3 fire stations on duty 24/7 & 4 reserve stations
• Business/Residential fire and life safety consultations
available to all members
Protect your property and loved ones with trained and experienced professionals.
All employees have undergone required certification and background checks and
all responders and managers are members of the Josephine County community.